This chapter is about the energy field which surrounds everything, and how to enlighten your own energy field that is within throughout and all about your body. It includes the next in this series of techniques, building upon the methods taught in Chapters 1 and 2. This is referred to as “meditation and beyond” because it involves not only transforming your energy during meditation, but in your active daily life as well. For best results, practice working with the Light (with effortless effort) for at least a few minutes every day.
ABOUT THE ENERGY FIELD
We live in a sea of energy, as many people have discovered. Everything, whether animal, vegetable, or mineral, has an energy field within and around it. Human beings have the largest fields, in proportion to the size of their bodies, of any life form on earth. The greater the degree of sensitivity, the larger the field. With training, the field can be extended to an even greater size. People who are interested in meditation generally have a high degree of sensitivity, with a field extending from 12 to 15 feet (about 4 to 5 meters) in every direction around the body, or about 30 feet (roughly 10m) in diameter.
The field tends to be very magnetic, picking up energy vibrations from the environment, of both high frequency, life-supportive energy and low frequency, life-draining energy. Often we experience these loads without realizing what is happening. That is why sometimes you may suddenly feel tired, depressed, or anxious upon entering a room or a building (such as a store), or after a few minutes of being around certain people. With enlightened awareness expanded into the field, and with the use of light-fire-energy from the crystal white Star, any loads picked up in the field can quickly be processed and transformed into life-supporting energy essence.
There is a central vertical axis (CVA) running through the center of your body and your field, from top to bottom. It follows the position of your body, and bends if your body bends, such as when you are seated in a chair. The Upper Room and white star that we worked with in previous sessions are located upon this central vertical axis.
TECHNIQUE FOR CLEARING THE FIELD
- After gathering and enlightening awareness and turning on the crystal white star and downpour, raise the star up to about three feet (about 1m) above the center of the top of your head. Direct the star to expand to about 3-1/2 feet in diameter, and close it so that it is no longer downpouring.
- Bring the star out in front of your body and on down below your feet to about 12 feet (4m) below your body. Here at the bottom of your field, the star centers on the CVA. Direct the star to begin spinning in a counterclockwise direction (at body height this would be from right to left). This counterclockwise (CC) spin intensifies elimination of low frequency energy debris. Here we are using it to clear out the bottom of the field, where loads of muddy energy often collect. For added clearing power, think of the “consuming fire” aspect of the crystal white light, which invokes it. This speeds up the elimination of low frequency, making room for high frequency energy.
- The star will reach a tremendous speed, faster than any material object could spin without flying apart. Your brain-mind does not have to keep it going, so just relax and let the star do the spinning! This is “effortless effort” in action.
- Bring the spinning star slowly up along the CVA, pausing about six inches (15cm) below your feet, then bring it up into your legs and pelvic bowl, so you are seated within the spinning star. Then bring it up into the upper half of your body, extending from above your head to below your seat.
- Raise the star up above your body, on up to about 3 feet (1m) above. Direct it to stop spinning, which it does instantly. Then have the star spinning clockwise (CW) and repeat the previous steps with the CW spin. This amplifies assimilation of purified, transformed energy essence into all the areas you have cleared out. By filling in with light all along your axis, you are building up a powerful radiant glow that will keep these areas lighted as you go about your business in the world.
There are other techniques for becoming more aware of your field, and for building up the strength of the light in your field, which we will go into in subsequent sessions.
© 1993-2021 Bruce R. Jaffe/ActualDesign